Sunday, November 25, 2007

O M G!!!

No - The baby has not arrived yet. But today I had an O M G moment. We were just about to leave to go to the cape for the day (to shut down the house at Scraggy Neck) and Lisa noticed that Koen needed a diaper change. I said I would go take care of it, as somehow she ends up with most of the changing. So I brought him upstairs and started to take off his Franz outfit (grey sweats with a grey turtleneck onsie) and my cell phone rings. I pick it up while I am changing Koen. As I am talking, my fingers feel wet when I pull up his onesie. OMG!!!! Let's just say I thought our little Koen was immuned to massive explosions. He's not! Many parents warned us about the "all the way up the diaper" incidents. I kept saying "Oh that doesn't happen with Koen - he doesn't do THAT." Well - I guess things change, babies get bigger, and we are probably in for many more "explosions". Thankfully, Lisa rescued me and helped me with the wipes, washcloths, and soap. OH MY GOD!! I never knew someone so little could expel that much!!! Good thing he's such a cutie patootie.

Tomorrow morning we head out to Mass General (aka MGH, The General) for our induction appointment at 9:30am. I am hoping Miss Tessa arrives safely, quickly, and easily. We just can't wait to meet her!!!

More to follow soon...

p.s. Can the Pats pull it off tonight??

No comments: