Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Can you believe?

I had to drive BACK to Dedham from the Cape tonight because I forgot to leave my Mom her Swedish cell phone for her trip to Sweden. Knowing my luck while I'm up here, Lisa's water will break and I'll have to drive like crazy to go down and get her and Koen. Well the good news is that I found the phone AND the charger without a problem, which is a miracle.

Lisa felt a little cramping earlier this afternoon, but she is "fine" now. Maybe the full moon on Saturday will help the baby out. My latest prediction is the 24th or 25th. I do believe in the connection between the lunar cycle and the cycles of the body.

Mario told us tonight that he wants Lisa to hold off until the 29th (haha) which is his birthday, but Lisa said "Are you crazy? NO WAY, JOSE!!!" She is hanging on by a string.

Little Koen is as sweet as ever, but his cheeks are really rosy from teething. His 2 bottom teeth broke the skin a while ago and are quite big now, and I am guessing his top teeth will be heading down soon. It is absolutely fascinating to watch a little human grow from day 1 on... Gotta get the video recorder out tomorrow.

No comments: