Saturday, November 24, 2007

The 26th it is...

I have resigned myself to the fact that little miss Tessa is in no rush to come out - can't say I blame her. With all the energy I spent HOPING that she would arrive sooner rather than later, I could have probably cleaned up my home office, or maybe finished the basement, or cleaned up the garage. That didn't happen. Just a lot of thinking... What if....

We did get her and Koen's room ready, though, organizing her clothes in the new dresser we ended up buying. Their room has really come together now. All we need to do is add a few pictures on the wall, and I think it will look finished - for my standards at least.

So - as far as Lisa is concerned, she WAS crampy yesterday and this morning, but as usual, she feels "fine" now. Why does she have to feel fine? Can't she just go into labor already!

Lisa and I helped our friend Liz with a mailing today, and Sofi decided to sit like the Queen of the house in the box of envelopes. I was afraid to get her out once the mailing was done, cause I knew she might just wack me with a paw and a claw. We took a picture of Sofi's cross face before we managed to coax her out. I was saying/hoping, "This photo was taken 6 hours before the baby was born." If only that could be true. It's been 6 hours and we are still home with Lisa feeling "fine".

Patience...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

For all that is good and holy in this world, when is that baby coming!!!!???? Tessa, you brat, COME ON!!

Ok
I love you,
Aunt Susie

snobbyblogger said...

So it's officially Tessa, right? So Lisa doesn't have to keep it a secret, even though she told two people while you were away from the table at PF Chang's? Yay! LOVE the name, by the way (for what it's worth). Auntie Alex Approves. (^_^)

K + L said...

Yes - Tessa it is!